Add a utility library that wraps LWLibavSource and can parse its .lwi
file to obtain timecodes and keyframes. It also contains a function to
generate and save keyframes using WWXD or Scxvid. Update the default
scripts to use these functions.
The patched meson.build for dav1d just changes the include_directories
from 'include/dav1d' to 'include' and, while we're at it, removes the
pkg_config stuff to avoid a deprecation warning.
AV1 decoding is pretty broken in upstream ffms2, so point the wrap to a
fork that has some hack patches for it. BestSource works fine out of the
- Build the latest AviSynth headers using CMake, as proposed in #134
- Add and initialize AVS_Linkage to fix video loading
Video and audio playback now works in most cases, but still crashes for
* [git] ignore IDE setting, Meson subprojects
* [win_installer] rename *.mo -> *.gmo
* [win_installer] only add aeg translations
* [win_installer] split aeg/wx translations
* [win_installer] gen & pack translations
* [git] ignore hunspell source dir
* [git] ignore uchardet source dir
* [test] Generate the test executable
run with `meson test`
* [test] add tools to remove test data files
* [test] set to correct Error type
* [test] Set Source character sets to UTF-8 for MSVC
* [test] move test data files to build_root
* [git] remove IDE dir
* [git] ignore gtest subprojects
* [ci] run test in ci
* [meson/test] use more meaningful name
* [test] Add more comments and help msg
This requires shuffling a bunch of stuff around to get a CLI lua
executable that uses an automation-like environment, but that's
something that'll be nice to have in the future anyway.
Busted indirectly depends on lfs and we currently can't use external
binary modules, so add a copy of lfs to the repo and build it with
Rather than having it be a configurable option, simply build in final
release mode if Aegisub is being built from a signed tag, and get the
version information from that tag.
Drop the version number from the OS X app bundle when not building from
a tag as it done everywhere else. Drop the arch suffix since ppc hasn't
been tested in years and isn't worth testing as it's only going to get
less relevant as time goes on.
Remove some redundant definitions in the build system.